Looking for wireless backup/hardrive solution if its possible

dx052

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I have a picture in my mind what I want but I don't know what equipment I need. I have a Mac Laptop, I download lots of music for Deejaying, I encode lots of DVDs so I can watch through Itunes & sync to my touch, I have lots of photo's and an I Remote App. I play my music through an audio interface which I connect to my amplifier to hear all my music which I am happy with.

What I need is a central hub without all the usb wires where I can instantly download all my files to any specific folder which I can access and play through my laptop with minimum fuss. Leaving my Laptop free of all my files which are taking up space. At the moment I have an External hardrive which is only 500G which takes up another usb port which i don't have many of, so looking for something which can hold at least 2TB. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

A

Anonymous

All that springs to mind is NAS any size you want just connect it to your wireless router and your off.

A

Anonymous

WHF ran an article on the hardware you would need to do this. It was in either this or last months magazine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts