Looking for some earphones - balance of style and sound!

Danjw1991

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Good Afternoon All,

I am looking for a pair of in-ear head phones for the other half for Christmas.

Whilst sound is very important (she primarily listens to pop/charts and R&B), style is also important to her – she wants something that looks good together with her new rose gold iPhone… I know I know ...

Initially, I guessed that the urBeats Rose Gold would be my best option as they match perfectly and don’t sound too bad, but to be honest I think they are overpriced for what they are and the durability seems to be questionable based on some reviews I have read.

One other pair I have seen is the Ministry of Sound Audio In Ear or In Ear Plus (wireless version), at around 55 pounds on Amazon. They look good for what she wants, but any reviews on sound quality are sparse.

Does anyone have any experiences with the above? Suggestions would also be very much appreciated. Maximum budget is around £80 or so.

Many Thanks,

Dan

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
For in ear monitors the Fidue A73 are a no brainer for less than £100

For on ears the AKG Y50 are a great buy at £50 - they should cost £79.99 but can be had for that ridiculous price.

those would be my choices given the money you said you got to spend.

Sparta Cat

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
I have a pair of Shure SE215 and find them terrific earphones for on the go, Could be had for £70

The New Sennheiser Momentum in ears are also terrific and could be picked up for about £90

Both Excellent earphones from experience.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts