looking for hilarious old thread

davemartin01

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I was telling someone about an old thread that appeared here once concerning a bloke who blamed what hifi for him taking off the back of his tv to clean dust and he broke the set. The thread was hilarious as he embarked on trying to fix his set many times commenting through the thread until it finally blew up. It was to much dismay of members telling him to not touch it but it was a rental and he was scared of owning up to the tv company. Does anyone remember this thread here and have a link so I can show someone?

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Lol, that fellow had a few of you guys going for a bit ... hahahaha good read that (still have a smile on my face)
emotion-4.gif

camac

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I have just read this thread

EDITED BY MODS

For anybody not familier with it, read it. It is "Pure Comedy Gold"

P.S. wonder if he`s "still alive".

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Very amusing, wind-up or not... reminds me of a thread elsewhere on 'tinternet where someone describes their attempt to convert their PC to "water cooling" - probably the same person...

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
I practically fell of my chair reading the post. Thanks for that. I am bored to bits on this business trip in Vietnam currently but this thread really made my day.

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Vanman was either a brilliant wind up merchant, or a complete nut case, I think a clue can be found in his signature,"I am very good with most things and earn lots of money crash testing cars, it is a risk but the money is brill"

Crash testing cars is done with dummies!
emotion-4.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts