Looking for EB3

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
But he's not bringing it in yet, he's asking what people want.

Whilst the manufacturing side of the business might be struggling to keep up, the design side is, presumably, sitting there doing nothing at the moment, hence the request for a new product for them to work on and earn their keep, it's not a particularly stupid question at all.

A

Anonymous

brittondave:maxflinn:i'd imagine it must be pretty frustrating getting no replys to emails, while seeing on here that eb ricky has the time to post on the forums
emotion-40.gif

yeah . October 20th
November 18th
December 12th

He is so prolific.! ! Ok so it's difficult to contact them by email. get on the phone if your not satisfied. but seriously max those sort of posting stats seem to me like someone whose very busy. not someone whose dossing around posting 1000 posts a day.

So they are considering a new product! so what. 3 of their products have got 5 stars from this magazine, which is no mean feat. I am sure they have been snowed under since these reviews were published. and knowing what I know about them they are doing their uppermost to compete all the orders as fast as possible whilst trying to maintain the highest of standards on all their products.

May be if you have to criticize it might be better to be constructive rather than jumping on the bandwagon.im not critisizing anyone, several people have said that they have had no replys to emails, even though they have been waiting longer than they were told they would be, and i think that would be pretty frustrating, and possibly counterproductive in the long term, don't you?

good luck to eb ricky, he's obviously making some great products and given their popularity i'm sure he's a very busy person, but i still think he should make the time, or get somebody else to make the time to reply to customers emails..

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
I hardly think five-star reviews and regular recommendations represent a 'waste'
emotion-40.gif

The coveted title still slipped away - not because it was a 'bad product'. It was judged to be better than the ATC11's.

So, yes - it was a wasted opportunity, especially when going up against the likes of ATC.

For a small company like this to have reached that development and engineering pinacle - only to see it all go down the drain due to delivery issues, must be gut-wrenching.

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:
brittondave:maxflinn:i'd imagine it must be pretty frustrating getting no replys to emails, while seeing on here that eb ricky has the time to post on the forums
emotion-40.gif

yeah . October 20th
November 18th
December 12th

He is so prolific.! ! Ok so it's difficult to contact them by email. get on the phone if your not satisfied. but seriously max those sort of posting stats seem to me like someone whose very busy. not someone whose dossing around posting 1000 posts a day.

So they are considering a new product! so what. 3 of their products have got 5 stars from this magazine, which is no mean feat. I am sure they have been snowed under since these reviews were published. and knowing what I know about them they are doing their uppermost to compete all the orders as fast as possible whilst trying to maintain the highest of standards on all their products.

May be if you have to criticize it might be better to be constructive rather than jumping on the bandwagon.im not critisizing anyone, several people have said that they have had no replys to emails, even though they have been waiting longer than they were told they would be, and i think that would be pretty frustrating, and possibly counterproductive in the long term, don't you?

good luck to eb ricky, he's obviously making some great products and given their popularity i'm sure he's a very busy person, but i still think he should make the time, or get somebody else to make the time to reply to customers emails..

again, This point was already made on page two of this thread.

A

Anonymous

it'll probably be made again unless something is done about it. anyway we'll leave it there
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Alears:

Most of the criticism seems to be regarding the lack of information rather than the products themselves (though not too sure were the '3 of their products' came from).

The solution is simple. Better communication with customers either via a secretary of some sort of waiting-time indicator on the website. When the computer is eventually fi xed that is!

I have had nothing but polite discussion when I have 'phoned them but it was still up to me to do the chasing.

OK. Have read comments from all of you. I will answer by saying this.

1). Secretary. Waste of time. It'll only end up me telling him or her anyway.

2). Phone us if you want information. The phone is literally 12 feet from the end of my bench. Emails end up like 'ping pong' and you spend more time looking at the computer than ever. Long and short?. Product NOT getting made.

3). I only asked as regards EB3 but reading these 4 pages I have already decided what it will be. A centre speaker to compliment the 2 models already out there. NOT available yet!!. I'll keep the BMR technology for something else.

Take note. My post is on the 16th of December at 18.24 GMT. ( Add it to my list of 'recent' posts). When I've had my tea, I'll be back making product.

A

Anonymous

Ronald Archiebald:Clare Newsome:

I hardly think five-star reviews and regular recommendations represent a 'waste'
emotion-40.gif

The coveted title still slipped away

What coveted title???. It's only a magazine's political stance as regards an award. Hardly coveted Ronald. Take note Maxflinn. ANOTHER POST!!!. 18.31 GMT this time. That makes 5!!!!!. (Pheww).

A

Anonymous

EB Ricky:Ronald Archiebald:Clare Newsome:

emotion-40.gif

What coveted title???. It's only a magazine's political stance as regards an award. Hardly coveted Ronald. Take note Maxflinn. ANOTHER POST!!!. 18.31 GMT this time. That makes 5!!!!!. (Pheww).

my apologies ricky, i just imagined how frustrated i'd be if i had no line of communication while waiting for my new speakers. but if your contactable by phone then i guess that's fine..

good luck to you
emotion-21.gif

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
EB Ricky:Ronald Archiebald:Clare Newsome:

emotion-40.gif

That is an odd statement, coming from an up and coming company that is pitting it's product directly against an established manufacturer.

The little success you have had has apparently gone to your head and arrogance has now reared it's ugly head - sadly.

A

Anonymous

Ronald Archiebald:EB Ricky:Ronald Archiebald:Clare Newsome:

emotion-40.gif

That is an odd statement, coming from an up and coming company that is pitting it's product directly against an established manufacturer.

The little success you have had has apparently gone to your head and arrogance has now reared it's ugly head - sadly.

What the blinking heck are you talking about. You really have truly gotten hold of the wrong end of the stick. Why don't you keep your opinions of arrogance to your self. The person in question is one of the least arrogant people I have ever spoken to.

To the moderators, I really think this thread should now be locked, it has nothing to do with the posted title.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
brittondave:Ronald Archiebald:EB Ricky:Ronald Archiebald:Clare Newsome:

emotion-40.gif

What the blinking heck are you talking about. You really have truly gotten hold of the wrong end of the stick. Why don't you keep your opinions of arrogance to your self. The person in question is one of the least arrogant people I have ever spoken to. To the moderators, I really think this thread should now be locked, it has nothing to do with the posted title.

....and who exactly are you?
emotion-42.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts