Looking for a copy of Nitin Sawhney LP - HELP!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking for a copy of Nitin Sawhney - Beyond Skin on LP. Has to be in the best condition possible. I have tried a few usual places like HTFR.co.uk but they have not had a copy in over a year.

Any advice on when I could buy this is much appreciated.

:)

John Duncan

It's on Spotify...
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

It's a gift for a close friend. He has it on CD but it's not the same as the LP.

Thanks Shooter69 - I did see this but it's in america and not to happy with shipping fragile vinyl unless I absolutely have to.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Peter Crosby:I did see this but it's in america and not to happy with shipping fragile vinyl unless I absolutely have to.

I've done it on numerous occasions from Discogs. Packing is exemplary, i've had no problems.

A

Anonymous

shooter69:floyd droid:Music Stack have a copy listed. Tis in France. But i think the seller is avin a larf .

Hmm, thats cheep!

Yeah very! I expect to pay around £50 for it but not over £90. Hmmm.

Just have to keep an eye on flee bay.

Amyl Right Mate

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Peter Crosby:

I expect to pay around £50 for it but not over £90. Hmmm.

Just have to keep an eye on flee bay.

I don't think it'll cost that much.

There's a completed (ended
Oct 14th) listing on eBay, for a supposed near-mint copy that didn't
sell with a starting price of £17.99 + p&p.
Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll relist it.

T

the record spot

Just have it shipped from the states. I've done so on a few occasions and no problems. Many retailers/dealers will use a custom LP double-walled mailer, and sometimes bubble-wrap too. You get your LP in one piece and ready to go. Yes, it's expensive, but if you've any doubts, ask them. They wouldn't be in the trade if they wrapped the albums in tissue paper!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts