Logitech Squeezebox Touch - £150 @ Currys Until Midnight

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
I know there's a few here considering one of these & missed out when they were this price at Amazon.

Still in stock at the time of posting.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/logitech-squeezebox-touch-wifi-music-player-black-03368678-pdt.html

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
acalex said:
Nooooooooooo, I missed! For one day I didn't connect!!! :(

Nobody wants to get rid of its own? :)
I doubt they'd have shipped outside the UK anyway.

Not as good a deal but Logitech have them on offer as blemished boxes:

http://www.logitech.com/fr-be/special-offers/blemished-box/devices/7348

I've bought a number of blemished box items & the boxes have always been near perfect.

Edit

I've just checked the current exchange rate & the £179 Euros on the Belgian site equates to £153.21. Yet on the UK site it's £169. Rip-off Britain anyone? :roll:

ReValveiT

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
It's saying in stock for home delivery now. Am I missing something?

Almost worth getting myself another for that money! I paid £180 on Amazon about 3 months back.

nads

ReValveiT said:
It's saying in stock for home delivery now. Am I missing something? Almost worth getting myself another for that money! I paid £180 on Amazon about 3 months back.

this now a new deal, which has just started. the one for last night had finished.

so Alex get it ordered.

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
daveg56 said:
The link went to PCWorld. When I ordered it took another £15 off the price! £135, :)
I was just going to update that it was back & the extra £15. It's on both Currys & PC World so if one goes out of stock, try the other. :)

The new offer appears to be on until Monday, which is more in keeping with the 100 hour deal. I guess someone made a mistake ending it at midnight yesterday.

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Crocodile said:
tino said:
How did you get the £15 off ... shows up as £149.99 for me?
It's taken off at the final stage of checkout but before taking payment.

Yup, £134.99 and after 2 months of ripping CDs to FLAC it's now time to plunge into the stream. Well, when the SBT gets delivered.

Currently listening (on CDP) to: Stereolab - Switched On

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
... errr yes ... I was tempted at 150, but passed on it, then at 135 .... oh well ... :shifty:

Actually the idea is to have the Touch in another room, synchronised to the same server and/or for playing internet radio.

acalex

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
tino said:
... errr yes ... I was tempted at 150, but passed on it, then at 135 .... oh well ... :shifty:

Actually the idea is to have the Touch in another room, synchronised to the same server and/or for playing internet radio.

That's a great idea...I will thinka about that when I will have the new amp so I can put the old one in my bedroom :)

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
The more I use the Touch the more I am impressed with what £135 buys you 8)

Just tried out the Android remote control application (Squeezebox Commander) earlier today and it makes using the Touch a breeze. IMO the Touch works very well when remotely controlled (IR or Android/i-thingie) compared to its fingerprint magnet touch screen ... which ironically might have made it even cheaper than it already is!

PS I'm using a Creative Ziio 7" tablet ... another bargain at £110 ... but I already owned one of those so not another mad friday purchase!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts