Linn gets true competition finally...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

manicm

the_lhc:manicm:but I'll put it to you this way - no high-end make like Cyrus or Linn can be stupid enough not to learn from mistakes or make them twice. Have you considered a career in comedy?

Rhetoric is not always funny.

manicm

the_lhc:manicm:but I'll put it to you this way - no high-end make like Cyrus or Linn can be stupid enough not to learn from mistakes or make them twice. Have you considered a career in comedy?

You'll certainly find this funny - Linn now supports iTunes streaming.

John Duncan

manicm:
JohnDuncan:manicm:It's admittedly a niche, but few of these support 24/192 playback? Of-course Cyrus too doesn't say yet. Also, Cyrus seems to be the first to be putting any emphasis on usability/interface. tada:

Nope

Oh yeah you're right, no 24/192 support. For all that 24/192 content you've got.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
manicm:but in response to you and Andrew they at least tried, unlike Linn or others
emotion-4.gif

The in-depth user research extended to:

"What do you consider to be the most important from the below?

touch screen remote control
High performance audio
Upgradeability"

To which the obvious answer must be 'What, you mean you can't do all three? We have to choose just one?'

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
manicm:

Rhetoric is not always funny.

No, but that was genius.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
manicm:

You'll certainly find this funny - Linn now supports iTunes streaming.

Err, I've no idea why I'd find that funny, not being either a Linn or an iTunes user. Mind you I'm not sure why I'd find it funny if I was...

manicm

Andrew Everard:

manicm:but in response to you and Andrew they at least tried, unlike Linn or others
emotion-4.gif

High performance audio
Upgradeability"

To which the obvious answer must be 'What, you mean you can't do all three? We have to choose just one?'

I told you, they haven't learnt from their mistakes
emotion-2.gif

John Duncan

Andrew Everard:
emotion-4.gif

High performance audio
Upgradeability"

They missed:

4) a nice box

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts