LINN CLASSIK

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am currently re-evaluating my set up which basically consists of a NAD L55&L75 av amp and dvd player to which I'd like to add a turntable. It does a great job of TV and Movies and a poor job of HIFI. I just realised that we really don't that many movies!! I have the chance of a used LINN CLASSIK all in one for £400 quid to which I'd add a nice shiney new pair of Monitor audio speakers to replace my sometimes wild tannoy M2s. Any thoughts on this idea?

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
Best 400 quid you will ever spend on a system.

I have one and would only upgrade to something costing at least hundred if not thousands more. Even at £1000 the Classik is a excellent value for money piece of kit. For 400 quid it is a steal.

Buy one, you wont regret doing so.

A

Anonymous

Ok, Sold. I'll be sealing this tomorrow if it's still for grabs. Next question is does anyone fancy buying a NAD L75/L55 system?

Kel.

A

Anonymous

It's mine.

It'll be a while until I can get it set up as the living room is in the middle of being stripped, painted, recarpeted and all the chaos that goes with that.

Looking forward to hearing it in the house as opposed to in the hifi dealership.

Kel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts