LG OLED65C9MLB Price Increase

MarcL71

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I went along to John Lewis on Monday morning to purchase the LG OLED65C9MLB which had been listed at £1849.00 only to discover that the price had increased overnight by £650 to £2499! To say I am disappointed was an understatement. With the new range of 2020 TV's to be launched shortly I expected the price to decrease not increase. I wondered whether anyone knew what was behind such a dramatic increase in price? Also could anyone tell me whether the LG OLED65B9PLA is worth getting instead? The reviews are very good and almost put in on par with C model.

D

Deleted member 2457

Yesterday you could still price match with the likes of Peter Tyson at £1850 with John Lewis now everywhere seems to be £2499!

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi Everyone,

I went along to John Lewis on Monday morning to purchase the LG OLED65C9MLB which had been listed at £1849.00 only to discover that the price had increased overnight by £650 to £2499! To say I am disappointed was an understatement. With the new range of 2020 TV's to be launched shortly I expected the price to decrease not increase. I wondered whether anyone knew what was behind such a dramatic increase in price? Also could anyone tell me whether the LG OLED65B9PLA is worth getting instead? The reviews are very good and almost put in on par with C model.
I would say yes the B9 is worth getting.

Johny1fin

Jan 11, 2020
Visit site
Perhaps its to sales in that they have to show an increase in price at some point to justify selling at a sale price in the future. When not in a sales period prices must have to go up so it may go down again in an end of Jan sale.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts