LG LS3450 or Samsung EH5000

STUARTWILLIAM

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi guy's

I'm looking for some feedback on the LS3450 & EH5000. Both model's are the same price in my local store. I need a new t.v for the bedroom and i just want to know is the LG or Samsung better value for money. Any info would be great.

I have not seen the LG. I bought Samsung 32EH5000 for my sister-in-law only last week & set it up in her new apartment over the weekend. It is very very good for the price. Samsung appear to have deliberately made the TV fat to avoid competing with its slimmer siblings.

I found Richer Sounds to offer the best deal on it, & got John Lewis to price match it with a 5 year warranty.

STUARTWILLIAM

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for that link. I was 90% certain i was going for the EH5000. My local store have even reduced the price by 100 Euro & i still left the store without the EH5000. My only problem was the design at the back of the t.v. It's great value & withing my budget. But the ES5500 really caught my eye it just look's a class above the rest of the the 32" t.v in store. And is only just outside my budget.

TRENDING THREADS