LG BD390 and Inception

TWARDLAW

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I have this player and no matter what i do it will not play Inception without freezing, sound drop-outs and audio sync problems. Has anybody else come across this and have they had any better luck in solving the problem.

LG customer support are their usual waste of time and ensure me no-one else has this fault.I have the latest firmware update installed, the disc has been back to Warner Bros for testing with no faults found and it plays OK on other machines.

from what i can find out problems like this are becoming more common with recent blu-ray releases such as Inception, iron man 2

and the last airbender, the data on the discs is so vast that players cannot cope with it.

Is this something we will have to accept or can we start a campaign to pressure the studios and the player manufacturers to work closer together, ADMIT there are prolems and sort them out prior to blu-ray release

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi I have same player but I watched Inception on DVD which is fine and Iron man 2 on BD played fine, although rubbish compared to Iron man.

A

Anonymous

Hi TWARDLAW,did you know that there is a problem with the Inception dvd,there was a post on here about it a week ago.
So your player my be fine.

TWARDLAW

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi

As i said before my disc has been back to WB for checking and has been found to be OK. It is the blu-ray disc that has the problem. it plays OK on my PS3 and on my mates SONY player but not on my BD390 so i still think the player firmware is at fault. LG have issued firmware to address this problem but whilst Airbender and Iron man2 now seem to work, Inception still does not.

Hence my question, when will studios and manufacturers start to work closer to *** these problems before situations arise with consumers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts