Lg 65 c1 your tv setup doesn’t support 4K uhd at 120hz help

Dandare74

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi I just purchased a lg65c1 and am running a Xbox series x through a denon 2700 receiver but on Xbox setup screen it says your tv setup doesn’t support 4K at 120hz. Can any one please tell me why I am getting this message because I can’t figure it out.

Tinman1952

Hi I just purchased a lg65c1 and am running a Xbox series x through a denon 2700 receiver but on Xbox setup screen it says your tv setup doesn’t support 4K at 120hz. Can any one please tell me why I am getting this message because I can’t figure it out.
For the lowest input lag and better game response you should be connecting your Xbox direct to the TV and using eARC out to your AVR. You will certainly get 4K/120 that way.

Dandare74

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Yes hdmi are ok and don’t get the message when I do it directly from tv to Xbox but am new to this and cant figure out how I get 5.1 sound out of denon it just says stereo I am unsure what goes where.

Tinman1952

Yes hdmi are ok and don’t get the message when I do it directly from tv to Xbox but am new to this and cant figure out how I get 5.1 sound out of denon it just says stereo I am unsure what goes where.
The eARC connection will support 5.1 channel sound but if your C1 is like my B9 then there is a software problem with the TV where it assumes PCM output is stereo. I get this with the PS5 and have to set the sound output to DOLBY on the games console. Try this and see what happens....🤞

Reactions: Friesiansam

TRENDING THREADS