Leema Xero

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
damonster said:
plastic penguin said:
Good to know little adjustments can be so effective. Well done.

I have been tempted by Leemas own speakers, slightly chocked off by the tepid review they received with all-inone test: Pulse, Stream and Xeros.

I have bare wires into the speaker terminals and always try to keep it as short as possible. I would guess from the plastic sleeve there's about 2.5 to 3" of exposed wire.

No i cut off separate strips and poked them through the holes and then screwed the teminals down then poked banana plugs in ontop of the bridged wire.that worked for me .

I'm not familiar with banana plugs so I'm not sure...

What speakers did you have before the Xeros?

damonster

Oct 30, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
damonster said:
plastic penguin said:

I have been tempted by Leemas own speakers, slightly chocked off by the tepid review they received with all-inone test: Pulse, Stream and Xeros.

I have bare wires into the speaker terminals and always try to keep it as short as possible. I would guess from the plastic sleeve there's about 2.5 to 3" of exposed wire.

No i cut off separate strips and poked them through the holes and then screwed the teminals down then poked banana plugs in ontop of the bridged wire.that worked for me .

I had some AE aelite 3 s floorstanders .i found the low bass to dominant for the midrange.I like the xeros because they concentrate more on the midrange ,giving layers within layers of detail from the mids but still enough bass without being boomy.

damonster said:
plastic penguin said:
damonster said:
plastic penguin said:

I had some AE aelite 3 s floorstanders .i found the low bass to dominant for the midrange.I like the xeros because they concentrate more on the midrange ,giving layers within layers of detail from the mids but still enough bass without being boomy.

The same make speakers seems the obvious choice, so Xeros or Xones should be 'poke in the eye' automatic choice. Think next time I'm going to have to listen to a pair.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts