Leema Acoustics great customer service.

ABM78

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Having moved home 3 times in a year managed to lose my Leema Pulse remote control (it is kinda tiny). Now settled in a new place I contacted Leema Accoustics via email (I'm in Australia). Quickly I received a response, recieved a quote and account details from Harry. Due to the office closing for Christmas Harry took the remote home and posted in good will, before I sent the payment (which I have since sent of course!) Harry was friendly, professional and prompt in his response and service.

So yeah just wanted to say thank you!

PS - They make great gear too, very happy with my Leema Pulse, Dynaudio Excite X-12 combo!!!

inbox4

Aug 27, 2007
Visit site
I've found Leema's customer service to be absolutely first class in the past too.

Out of interest, how much did the replacement remote control cost?

ABM78 said:
Having moved home 3 times in a year managed to lose my Leema Pulse remote control (it is kinda tiny). Now settled in a new place I contacted Leema Accoustics via email (I'm in Australia). Quickly I received a response, recieved a quote and account details from Harry. Due to the office closing for Christmas Harry took the remote home and posted in good will, before I sent the payment (which I have since sent of course!) Harry was friendly, professional and prompt in his response and service.

So yeah just wanted to say thank you!

PS - They make great gear too, very happy with my Leema Pulse, Dynaudio Excite X-12 combo!!!

Concur - they were very good when my amp needed repairs. Wonderful amps and fabulous back up.

ABM78

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
The Remote Was 20 Pounds. He Said The Usual Courier Company They Use quoted 80 Pound Delivery! So He Put It In A Padded Envelope Which Cost 3.50. i Was Fine With The Cost, Having No Remote Is An Inconvenience.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts