Latest mag

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
daveyjay said:
I can't be they first to notice they glaring error on they fornt cover of they June mag, can I? Or am I just they only one sad enough to bother mentioning it?

Hopefully you're not pointing out any spelling or grammatical errors :p

jjbomber

daveyjay said:
I can't be they first to notice they glaring error on they fornt cover of they June mag, can I? Or am I just they only one sad enough to bother mentioning it?

Give your tunes the treatment the deserve is on the font of mine.

Then Page 5, reviews you can trust???? We spot trends first (except the Galaxy Note and phablets), My favourite is missing though. The bit where they say all the probucts and rated on a per pound basis, then test all the phones at £0. I'm only on Page 15 so maybe it is further inside!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
jjbomber said:
The bit where they say all the probucts and rated on a per pound basis,

Are you quoting that verbatim or just foaming at the mouth so much you can't see the keyboard any longer?

then test all the phones at £0.

Well, the majority of the phones are available on contract for no additional charge, so it's not that inaccurate.

Sadly, this is where modern technology hits the brickwall. The modern processes of printing means that printers don't need to employ proof readers, hence why errors show up.

Once a proof has been signed off by the customer (in this case WHFI) then the job goes straight to press. The difference being is when I worked in the trade (only few years ago) you would have a proof reader who would allot a certain amount of time before sending the final proof out to the client. The clients job wasn't to spot any error but to make sure they were happy with the pagination/layout.

How times have changed. :?

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
It's irrelevant where the misprints are, that's the price you pay (literally) for too much reliance on computers. They are only as good as the operator inputting the information. Hey-ho.

...And I said to Mr Caxton, 'Y'know what's going to happen if these new-fangled abacus things catch on, don't you? Hell in a handcart, Mr C, hell in a handcart!'

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts