Kimber 4tc

A

Anonymous

That's good to hear ...... and was there any particular reason for sharing this ?? Did it relate to another thread or something!?

Or did you just feel like it !?

A

Anonymous

It only relates to himself, I think. Tomorrow, if he gets his bath done, there'll be a post too.

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:
Just agreed a deal for 2 x 8m lengths for my kitchen speakers.

His kitchen will now sound nice and we are meant to be envious
emotion-12.gif

A

Anonymous

what was the impact on the food and did the cable open up the flavours while enhancing the aromas in the upper part of the nasal passages not to mention keeping the biodynamic range under control

A

Anonymous

one off:

what was the impact on the food and did the cable open up the flavours while enhancing the aromas in the upper part of the nasal passages not to mention keeping the biodynamic range under control

Good one
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:

You'll love it. Fast, detailed, neutral. Is it the blue stuff or the new brown version?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
jules153:JoelSim:

You'll love it. Fast, detailed, neutral. Is it the blue stuff or the new brown version?

It's the blue stuff, second hand. Don't have any cable at the moment as I have sold my QED SA XT.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
one off:

It certainly makes cooking a lot more fun!

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
one off: what was the impact on the food and did the cable open up the flavours while enhancing the aromas in the upper part of the nasal passages not to mention keeping the biodynamic range under control

No change, he hasn't upgraded the mains cable on the fridge yet...

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:jules153:JoelSim:

It's the blue stuff, second hand. Don't have any cable at the moment as I have sold my QED SA XT.

Got the blue stuff myself. Looks funky. Let us know how you get on.

jules.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
jules153:JoelSim:jules153:JoelSim:

Got the blue stuff myself. Looks funky. Let us know how you get on. jules.

Yes will do, a couple of people suggested it a couple of weeks ago so I thought I'd give it a go.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Blimey Joel your kitchen set up is going to be sounding better than what I`ve got in my living room! I currently have QED SA XT and I`m hoping to upgrade them before too long. Three weeks in Australia earlier this year has meant I haven`t been able to do too much to the hi-fi just recently. Made a mistake by only getting 8m when 10m would have given me more options. For most of the time I only need fairly short lengths and I could get some good stuff I know but I don`t want to buy short lengths now knowing I`ll want longer ones later. If I`d bought longer lengths of the QED in the first place I`d make do with that for the occasions I need the longer lengths. Are you still awake? Anyway, good luck with the Kimber. Be interested to hear your thoughts on it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts