Kids

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]Still, something to aim for with a heavy trolley [/quote]

You can score points with it too, something like 1 point for a toddler that's fallen over (easy target) whereas 50 points for knocking one off his scooter.

You know, make a game of it.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="professorhat"][quote user="Clare Newsome"]Still, something to aim for with a heavy trolley [/quote]

You can score points with it too, something like 1 point for a toddler that's fallen over (easy target) whereas 50 points for knocking one off his scooter.

You know, make a game of it.

[/quote]

Ah, but i'd need to get 'hit' stickers made up for my trolley, like Rowan Atkinson in the classic Not the Nine 'O Clock News 'trucking' sketch here

John Duncan

But it's worth it, obviously. Honest. No, really.
emotion-8.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Can't wait until all the childless people on here have kids and find out just how hard it is.........[/quote]

That's the reason I haven't sold my good old stand mounters. Stand mounters and floor standers will have to switch places ;)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]Kids whizzing around in those 'heely' shoes are bad enough, but i've even encountered them in the aisles on scooters and trikes. Still, something to aim for with a heavy trolley
emotion-3.gif

[/quote]

..........careful how you phrase things Clare, I've heard the editor-in-chief is quite strict on here ;)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Can't wait until all the childless people on here have kids and find out just how hard it is.........[/quote]

.........i have twins (left dali and right dali).........love my babies ;)

John Duncan

[quote user="Sam Srivastava"][quote user="JohnDuncan"]Can't wait until all the childless people on here have kids and find out just how hard it is.........[/quote]

.........i have twins (left dali and right dali).........love my babies ;)[/quote]

Salvador and Sophie?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"][quote user="Sam Srivastava"][quote user="JohnDuncan"]Can't wait until all the childless people on here have kids and find out just how hard it is.........[/quote]

.........i have twins (left dali and right dali).........love my babies ;)[/quote]

Salvador and Sophie?[/quote]

............yes that's them ;) thought about using domingo and felipe as their names first, but changed my mind

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Sam Srivastava"]............yes that's them ;)[/quote]

just hope you're not thinking of upgrading them :))

Gyp

Dec 17, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Am thinking of floorstanders because you have to knock the whole thing over - harder if it's mass-loaded than just knocking the speaker off its stand (happened more than once).[/quote]

My other half was very impressed that I was getting into the whole fathering thing when I went out and bought some cot bumpers

She wasn't quite so impressed when she saw me wrapping them around the bottom of my Kefs rather than putting them in the cot

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Gyp"][quote user="JohnDuncan"]Am thinking of floorstanders because you have to knock the whole thing over - harder if it's mass-loaded than just knocking the speaker off its stand (happened more than once).[/quote]

My other half was very impressed that I was getting into the whole fathering thing when I went out and bought some cot bumpers

She wasn't quite so impressed when she saw me wrapping them around the bottom of my Kefs rather than putting them in the cot
[/quote]

................maybe the missus isn't sure about it, but i'm very proud of you bud ;)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Gyp"][quote user="JohnDuncan"]Am thinking of floorstanders because you have to knock the whole thing over - harder if it's mass-loaded than just knocking the speaker off its stand (happened more than once).[/quote]

[/quote]

Quite right. Only thing for cot bumpers. My baby sleeps on halved squash balls and his crying is twice as sweet, with a nice treble and engaging midrange.

TRENDING THREADS