• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

kevins new speakers have arrived !

nopiano

Feb 15, 2009
Interesting that a US resident would choose French speakers, when he could get Wilson’s made in his homeland. I know which I’d choose and it wouldn't be the Focal.

However, I’m sure he’d be fun if he were my dealer!

plus 1

Dec 5, 2019
Interesting that a US resident would choose French speakers, when he could get Wilson’s made in his homeland. I know which I’d choose and it wouldn't be the Focal.

However, I’m sure he’d be fun if he were my dealer!
thinking about it there is always magico loudspeakers as well.

as a dealer however i'm guessing he gets them for about 1/10th of the rrp price ?!

hope he does a follow up video detailing the full system and why he choose this kit.

Reactions: nopiano

nopiano

Feb 15, 2009
thinking about it there is always magico loudspeakers as well.

as a dealer however i'm guessing he gets them for about 1/10th of the rrp price ?!

hope he does a follow up video detailing the full system and why he choose this kit.
Yes, I was pondering the same about list price versus trade!

Reactions: plus 1

myrrhman

Apr 24, 2020
This guy is really entertaining - I've been watching some of his turntable videos, and he also makes the point that you don't need to buy the most expensive kit - unlike some other dealer 'comparison' videos that seem aimed at upselling

Reactions: plus 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS