kef r series ?

Excitable Boy

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
FATS - The manual on the KEF web-site mentions "Grilles" so I assume they do have them even though none of the pictures I've seen show them.

Surely you're not interested though - thought you were an ATC man ???????

A

Anonymous

I was, speaker less at the moment . Driving myself barmy without my music for the last few months. Saving my pennies.

Want to get some keepers, but there,s that much new stuff out lately the head starts to spin. :wall:

By the way are you a warren zevon fan ?

Excitable Boy

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
FATS 2828 said:
I was, speaker less at the moment . Driving myself barmy without my music for the last few months. Saving my pennies.

Want to get some keepers, but there,s that much new stuff out lately the head starts to spin. :wall:

Huge Warren Zevon fan - the R's do have magnetic grilles.

A

Anonymous

Hello dave, found grills on kef site . How would describe their sound neutral ,warm etc....?

A

Anonymous

Excitable Boy said:
FATS 2828 said:

Huge Warren Zevon fan - the R's do have magnetic grilles.
Yes ,great talent, sadly missed. Underated.

A

Anonymous

:rofl: quite right, i,ve just read it back :doh: part two the speakers sound please. :grin:

A

Anonymous

I can take it , :grin: I WAS going to purchase some grills with speakers off him ! ;)

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
As with all UK speaker manufacturers with multiple ranges like B&W, Monitor Audio and KEF, all ranges are made in China except for their top range (800 series, Platinum, Reference etc). One thing I will say though, is that the plant in China that makes KEF speakers is owned by KEF, so it's not an OEM company.

:)

A

Anonymous

Selby said:
Does anyone know if this range of speaker is manuafactured in the UK or from China?
They are still on that boat from china. :)

Selby

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
RE: kef r series ? The R300's and R500's will be available as of next Tuesday.

What about the R100's. Are they available?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
The last product to be launched will be the R400b, which will be around the end of November - as for the other models, it'll depend on the model and finish. Most of the products will be within the next two weeks, unless there are any delays. I'll post up if I hear more. I can check when I'm back in work tomorrow - I'm off today as I have a funeral to attend.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts