kef q35 replacement midbass driver

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi everyone this is my first post hopig i can get some sound advice from your experiences , is it possible to replace my q35 midbass driver its an sp1374 uni-q unit , if so do you know of a shop or retailer that might be able to sort me out . i love these speakers and cant afford a new set

thanks dean

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="sardean"]
hi everyone this is my first post hopig i can get some sound advice from your experiences , is it possible to replace my q35 midbass driver its an sp1374 uni-q unit , if so do you know of a shop or retailer that might be able to sort me out . i love these speakers and cant afford a new set

thanks dean

[/quote]

KEF says it aims to support speakers for eight years from end of production, so you should be fine. But I'd suggest you buy a pair of drivers, not just one, as the old one and the new are likely to sound rather different, due to age and protracted use.

Call KEF on 01622 672261, or you can email the company via the form here.

A

Anonymous

thanks guys i called kef and they do a mk2 replacement sp1445 so ive ordered a pair for 88 quid.i have a spare sp1374 now so if you know anyone that needs one let me no.

thanks for your help.

dean

A

Anonymous

Hi, I am looking for a replacement midbass driver for my Kef Q35.2. What do you charge for your spare sp1374.

Many thanks in advance for your reply.
<>Rgds, Jeroen

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts