KEF KHT 2005.3 - £469.99 bargain deal

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Thanks to new member 'Hi its me' for pointing this one out (sorry I had to delete your post, but the formatting was impossible
emotion-7.gif
)

Play.com has the KEF KHT 2005.3 - list price £800; review here - for a bargain £469.99. Direct link to the deal here

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Afterwards, actually - as you're an admin, you still can edit deleted posts, even if they've moved to a the deleted folder while you're doing so. I've been caught out like that myself a few times - answering posts that have already been binned. Sorry for your wasted effort!
emotion-10.gif

A

Anonymous

Play have loads of great deals but their site layout is awful. Finding anything on there is hard work, if they sorted it out I'm sure their sales would go through the roof.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
redbullmaster:Looking to buy my first system, would these be a better buy than the Q Acoustics 2000 Series, or is there something better at this price point.

I'd personally still go for the Q Acoustics over the KEF 2005.3s

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I think for an extra £180 for a much better better speaker package though is in Silver (doesn't bother me) can't be ignored, redbullmaster you should pick these up!!!
emotion-2.gif
if silver doesn't bother you....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts