• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Kef blade(s) vs Sonus Faber (tradition line)

Hakano

Dec 29, 2020
I am considering KEF blade 2 vs SF serafino or nova3. Has anyone got a chance to listen both and share the experience pls...

Al ears

I would very much doubt it and it would need you to audition for yourself which anyone should. Reviews are one thing but when you are spending any sort of money other people's opinions are not always meaningful

Reactions: Friesiansam

nopiano

Feb 15, 2009
if you are lucky some dealers will allow home auditioning.
Yes indeed, and at least one UK dealer* I know carries KEF and Sf. I’ve heard the original Blades on launch, and the pre-Nova Olympica - broadly speaking I found the KEFs cool and neutral, but not especially engaging. (I’m fond of less exalted KEF models). The Sf were a somewhat modern take on the models I once owned, but still a rather richer, more distant listen. You might say that Blades are the head and the Olympicas are the heart.

I‘d recommend serious consideration of the Franco Serblin models in your £10,000 plus price range.

*OXFORD Audio Consultants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al ears

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS