Kef 2005.3

Hiphopizded8

May 11, 2013
Visit site
:help: I'm considering buying the kef 2005.3 speaker package at a very good deal from hifix for £530 (best deal I've seen anywhere), will it be compatible with my Pioneer VSX921 Amp and will it sound good. I've read online there seems to be issues with the kube 2 subwoofer switching off automatically on a lot of other amps but can't find any forum posts for the VSX921 problems. Also I noticed that there are 2 audio connections from the subwoofer that output to the amp, I only use 1 on my current setup, do I have to use 2?

lexloofah

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I was looking on seven oaks clearance section this morning and I believe I saw the package for £299. Not sure about your other questions but hope u get a good deal. :)

Edit. Sorry its £399. Second page of clearance tab .

Hiphopizded8

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Appriciate the reply, I checked seven oaks, the £399 deal is ex-display thanx tho. I'm looking for brand new & hifix give 5 year guarantee. Sorry I didn't really explain about the audio out properly. On the back of my pioneer amp it only has 1 audio phono socket for the subwoofer pre out, whereas on the back of the Kube 2 subwoofer it has 2 audio phono sockets ( line input L & R)!! How does this work? How will I connect the amp to the sub? Is there a y cable lead to sort this. My current subwoofer (Sony) only has 1 input phono! Also is the Kube 2 reliable as I've read quite a few issues with them about over heating. I really like the look of the kef & has a good spec.

Would soo much appreciate if someone could help answer my dilemma :type:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts