Karate Kid 1 and 2 blu rays

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

Davro83

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
My brother and I loved these movies as kids. Brilliant. Enjoyed karate kid 3 also. But not 4. When they changed Danny for a girl. Im ordering them. lol.

Gel have you seen the advert for the Karate Kid re-make. Will Smiths son is karate Kid and Jackie Chan is Mr Miagi!! Instead of doing wax on, wax off, they have done take your jacket off, now put it back on, take your jacket off, now put it back on. Seriously!! I cant believe people come up with these lame ideas. I hope the film completely flops.... but it wont.

D

Deleted member 2457

Davro83:

My brother and I loved these movies as kids. Brilliant. Enjoyed karate kid 3 also. But not 4. When they changed Danny for a girl. Im ordering them. lol.

Gel have you seen the advert for the Karate Kid re-make. Will Smiths son is karate Kid and Jackie Chan is Mr Miagi!! Instead of doing wax on, wax off, they have done take your jacket off, now put it back on, take your jacket off, now put it back on. Seriously!! I cant believe people come up with these lame ideas. I hope the film completely flops.... but it wont.

No I have not
emotion-3.gif
oh dear does not sound good.

I was alway's like them as well, yeah the girl thing was a bad, bad idea, I also heard them thinking of doing top gun 2 this time with a women was that all about?

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts