Kandy K2 + PMC GB1i ?

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Using my GS10s music can sound very sweet (eg Manic Street Preachers)

However, the other day I was listening to Boomerang by The Creatures via Sonos, and where is any bass ? It might just be how the album is but I couldn't listen to it.

Been thinking about going back to Floorstanders for a while and the PMCs seem to fit what I'm after. I know demoing would be ideal but have my eye on some used ones, and feel using a dealer to demo is not right if I have no intention to buy.

TBH, there's little between DB1is and GS10s. Having heard both with the Leema, the PMCs may just edge it with punch. If you're looking at a real upgrade and standmouted are the favoured speaker then TB2i would be the most obvious choice. They have the larger bass/mid cone and will give you an all-round hike in quality.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi

Thanks. Must admit I was thinking of putting the RS6s back into the hi fi and moving the GS10s into the HT. MY TV stand hasn't got room for a GS Centre so will have to stick with my RSLCR. How might the GS10s integrate with my Centre.

A sub in the front room wouldn't be ideal but what might be ok. Would rather not pay out for a GS sub. I've no prob buying used or ex demo from a dealer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts