Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Don't be a stranger now.
emotion-2.gif

All the best.

A

Anonymous

Crikey, not another of my generation leaving. Don't be a stranger, I've enjoyed your posts. Good luck with the engagement (and remember, it's just a ring!).

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
igglebert:Crikey, not another of my generation leaving. Don't be a stranger, I've enjoyed your posts. Good luck with the engagement (and remember, it's just a ring!).

Probably just forum fatigue. It can get tedious and lets face it, it really is mostly the same issues re-gurgitated. Still, it can be interesting, almost funny at times. It's good to stay away for a while ever so often, for whatever reason. I do it habitually.

A

Anonymous

drummerman:
igglebert:Crikey, not another of my generation leaving. Don't be a stranger, I've enjoyed your posts. Good luck with the engagement (and remember, it's just a ring!).

Probably just forum fatigue. It can get tedious and lets face it, it really is mostly the same issues re-gurgitated. Still, it can be interesting, almost funny at times. It's good to stay away for a while ever so often, for whatever reason. I do it habitually.

You're not wrong, DM.

TRENDING THREADS