Just bought an IPhone 13 Mini to replace my broken iPhone X

• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197450

The camera had broke on my iPhone X, well not exactly broke but wouldnt work anymore. Couldn’t take pictures or do FaceTime. Bought from JL 2 year warranty and in red.

D

Deleted member 197450

They have £50 off the iPhone 13 range at the moment at JL.

doifeellucky

I love my 13 mini. Easily fits into my front trouser pocket without looking like I’ve got a brick in my trousers. Screen size is effectively the same as my old 6 plus and not far off my old Pixel 2 XL. Wouldn’t go back to large. No battery issue for me, though I keep away from pointless social media these days.

D

Deleted member 197450

I love my 13 mini. Easily fits into my front trouser pocket without looking like I’ve got a brick in my trousers. Screen size is effectively the same as my old 6 plus and not far off my old Pixel 2 XL. Wouldn’t go back to large. No battery issue for me, though I keep away from pointless social media these days.
Cool - thanks for the info on battery life. I asked for the iPhone 13 in red and the lady at John Lewis brought from the stock room the IPhone 13 mini in red. It was only when I saw the price I realised - but I wasnt bothered, the way I saw it I saved £100.

doifeellucky

Cool - thanks for the info on battery life. I asked for the iPhone 13 in red and the lady at John Lewis brought from the stock room the IPhone 13 mini in red. It was only when I saw the price I realised - but I wasnt bothered, the way I saw it I saved £100.
I wish they did a pro mini version for the camera zoom, but so many reviewers say there is no difference in the camera results so I can live with it. All 13 versions have the image stabilisation ‘that could only fit into the 12 Max’ last year, which shows what utter nonsense that was. The only negative for me is the keyboard size. But the weight is so much less than the standard 13, and especially the 13 Pro, I really wouldn’t want the extra bulk. I’ll keep mine till it dies.

D

Deleted member 197450

I wish they did a pro mini version for the camera zoom, but so many reviewers say there is no difference in the camera results so I can live with it. All 13 versions have the image stabilisation ‘that could only fit into the 12 Max’ last year, which shows what utter nonsense that was. The only negative for me is the keyboard size. But the weight is so much less than the standard 13, and especially the 13 Pro, I really wouldn’t want the extra bulk. I’ll keep mine till it dies.
Yes, I noticed the keyboard size was a bit of a problem while I was setting it up but I won’t use it much anyway.

D

Deleted member 197450

Got the phone on Thursday and battery was 60 per cent, 2 days later still roughly the same and no charges! :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts