July 2012

motley

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
Great to read the massive speaker test, just whish it had included some models from B&W CM Series, always gets overlooked in this magazine, shame.

A

Anonymous

I've just read the review of the Asus Transformer Prime which I mostly agree with. However, why are there 2 photos of the original Transformer and not the Transformer Prime which is much slimmer and sleaker than the Transformer?

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
A great read indeed. Very happy to see a Musical Fidelity product being featured in WHF magazine after a long absence. Glad to see that WHF reviewers have a strong positive opinion on the M1 DAC. Finally, there is contender against Arcam rDAC.

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
I have subscribed for some years and seen some considerable change in this magazine, not all of it bad at all, but I do get annoyed about this.....
The continuing recent trend to cover telephones/smart phones etc, yes i know its a method of connectivety for all sorts of smart equipment.
I in fact use my iphone for spotify, sonos controller and too program my tivo to record, but hey, hold on......
Now we have a smartphone on the cover and reviews again inside, this is not a phone mag, its a hifi mag that understands modern trends and technology, if i want phones i will go elsewhere.
Please, please, please get back to the core business here.
Annoyed of Portsmouth

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I Enjoy the new technology reviews but agree that they should be at the back of the magazine or have the own section instead of splattering them all over the cover, but I also understand the extra interest the likes of apple and android devices brings in extra sales. I Unfortunatley do not subscribe anymore for one reason only . The 5 star award just does not hold any status anymore. Reviews should be marked out of 10 at the least. And for that reason I find myself searching the web for more in depth review/score. However still a great mag with superb introduction subscription free gifts.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
RickShaw said:
I've just read the review of the Asus Transformer Prime which I mostly agree with. However, why are there 2 photos of the original Transformer and not the Transformer Prime which is much slimmer and sleaker than the Transformer?

A question I shall put to the production dept when back at work next Wednesday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts