is this the reason for failed cable upgrades ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

abacus

i have found this although it is not the white paper(s) mentioned i believe :-

Nothing wrong with the article, but note they cover themselves by saying the graphs do not prove that the rejection measured has a perceptible (Audible) effect in a HI-Fi system, but “they” believe that it does, and go on to say try it for yourself. (If they were confident in their products they would say it definitely makes a difference)

Bill

D

Deleted member 108165

or you could just block me, like you said you were considering, and then post to your hearts content !
Why miss out on so much entertainment by blocking anyone on here, at the moment there would nothing to read without you. However, you give yourself far too much credit if you in any way believe that my decision has anything to do with you. I believe the current phraseology is "biggin' yourself up".

My decision is purely based on the fact I now have an excellent stereo system to listen to, the golf courses are open again and summer's here so get out on the motorbike more. Allocating posting time to this forum takes precious time away from the things I enjoy the most... I'm not enjoying the forum so why waste my time posting.

There are, and have been, very decent guys on here who have assisted me with my hi-fi journey, to them I direct my thanks. You on the other hand are insignificant, as are your provocative posts, yet you are the first to complain if you believe a Mod has treated you unfairly. Bye Plus, enjoy yourself (y)

Jimboo

I think it for the best that plus one should purchase the Russ Andrew wonder products for himself and answer his own queries. If anyone else on here also has failed to understand that God is telling them they have too much money and also think Russ is on to something then they too can come come down from mount audio with their tablets of stone and give us their version of the 'truth'
As it stands ' believing' sounds better is for your ears only. Advertising products with that tag line is stretching credibility.
I wonder, do the audio alchemists testing tools, meters, Van Der Graff generators etc used in the proving of 'believable' data use high quality pure mains , super cables and military standard components in their equipment. Or are the measurers? Subject to interference also.
Does Russ Andrews measure his kit using the proven technology such as the impressive Scientology e-meter.

D

Deleted member 188516

Nothing wrong with the article, but note they cover themselves by saying the graphs do not prove that the rejection measured has a perceptible (Audible) effect in a HI-Fi system, but “they” believe that it does, and go on to say try it for yourself. (If they were confident in their products they would say it definitely makes a difference)

Bill

yes i noticed that too - asa ?!

D

Deleted member 188516

As someone who does think cables can make a difference, I'll reiterate that holding up Russ Andrews to support a case might not be ideal - I consider him to err very much towards the overpriced/snake oil stereotype.

he sells some crap agreed but the cables are ray kimber's in fairness.

D

Deleted member 188516

Why miss out on so much entertainment by blocking anyone on here, at the moment there would nothing to read without you. However, you give yourself far too much credit if you in any way believe that my decision has anything to do with you. I believe the current phraseology is "biggin' yourself up".

My decision is purely based on the fact I now have an excellent stereo system to listen to, the golf courses are open again and summer's here so get out on the motorbike more. Allocating posting time to this forum takes precious time away from the things I enjoy the most... I'm not enjoying the forum so why waste my time posting.

There are, and have been, very decent guys on here who have assisted me with my hi-fi journey, to them I direct my thanks. You on the other hand are insignificant, as are your provocative posts, yet you are the first to complain if you believe a Mod has treated you unfairly. Bye Plus, enjoy yourself (y)

you put a lot of thought into that post lol !

D

Deleted member 188516

I think it for the best that plus one should purchase the Russ Andrew wonder products for himself and answer his own queries. If anyone else on here also has failed to understand that God is telling them they have too much money and also think Russ is on to something then they too can come come down from mount audio with their tablets of stone and give us their version of the 'truth'
As it stands ' believing' sounds better is for your ears only. Advertising products with that tag line is stretching credibility.
I wonder, do the audio alchemists testing tools, meters, Van Der Graff generators etc used in the proving of 'believable' data use high quality pure mains , super cables and military standard components in their equipment. Or are the measurers? Subject to interference also.
Does Russ Andrews measure his kit using the proven technology such as the impressive Scientology e-meter.

dougk agrees...you ought to go on a date !

Jimboo

Apparently Doug has a headache tonight. He has asked for a rain check. He did say that on Tuesday he runs a bring your favourite interconnect cable soiree for an action packed plug and play cornucopia evening of simply astounding mind blowing sonic wonder, involving a superb Chilean merlot and jaw dropping results.
He asked if I could pick up some twiglets on the way.

D

Deleted member 108165

Apparently Doug has a headache tonight. He has asked for a rain check. He did say that on Tuesday he runs a bring your favourite interconnect cable soiree for an action packed plug and play cornucopia evening of simply astounding mind blowing sonic wonder, involving a superb Chilean merlot and jaw dropping results.
He asked if I could pick up some twiglets on the way.
:ROFLMAO:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts