Is this the one? Panasonic-TH42PZ70/700?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok, firstly hi all and many thanks for reading this! I will start with that I have the savings (finally!!) about £1800, I have the wife "happy" to let me spend (there was more savings but had to compromise!!!) and I have narrowed my choices all the way down to the TH42PZ70/700. But obviously why I am here is for your opinions on said above items? Im trying to find out whether the 700 is worth the extra money or is the 70 more than capable for my home? I have a ps3 ready to go for the films and such and my next desion will be the cinema sound system (but i have not told her that yet!) I have found the 700 online for around £1400 which I thought was a very good starting price! But it is still always around £400 more than the 70? There must be a reason for that? Is the chip set processor and speaker system worth the extra money? And of course if you feel there is plasma that I have missed in my tireless searching by all means throw them at me I always like a spanner in the works! :) But seriously many thanks for listening and ANY help or information will be extremely helpful, Yours Sincerley,

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
I just got the pz70 last friday and am well happy ! i also have a ps3 and picture is very good ! i believe the 700 has a couple of extras plus better speakers but i think from peoples previous thoughts its not really worth the extra . also the sound from the pz70 imho sounds very good to me but i will soon be adding a home cinema system with dvd player which will upscale to the tvs 1080p so the extra cost of the pz700 could buy you a nice system if you went for the 70 !!!!

A

Anonymous

I have a 700 model, and I am definately glad i went for that. sound is great, and means you dont have to have the cinema system on all the time if you dont want to! I would definately go for a 700 again, and my brother wishes he had done instead of going for the 70!

A

Anonymous

Many thanks for your opinions on my problem, you both have valid points and needless to say I am still deciding! But I also noticed there is another thread just started with the same dilemma! (Poor chap) so I will watch that space and see what happens there.
Watch this space...........(and that one!!!!) :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts