Is there such a thing as an iPod to MP3 player 3.5mm converter??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
The only reason i ask is, everytime i see a list of hotel room facilities, it only ever says "iPod dock"..

The thing is, i hate Apple, all Apple products and everything they stand for, so i wouldn't touch one with a barge pole (And i know i'm not the only one who feels this way!)

So my question is this, is there some sort of adapter that can be placed either onto the ipod dock connecter and to my 3.5mm jack on my MP3 player, or at least via the dock using a cable of some sort so i can still use my MP3 player using the docks speakers??

Cheers.

Paul.

RyanJH said:
The thing is, i hate Apple, all Apple products and everything they stand for, so i wouldn't touch one with a barge pole (And i know i'm not the only one who feels this way!)

Screw you quality materials and design! (you did say you hate everything they stand for...)

I can get away with being cheeky as I have the answer to your prayers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/iPod-Dock-30pin-female-3-5mm-male-end-Audio-Jack-cable-adapter-converter-New-/280875785311?pt=UK_Computing_Sound_Vision_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item4165805c5f#ht_3620wt_1180

Luckily for you it doesnt feature either quality materials or design...

A

Anonymous

Paul Hobbs said:
Luckily for you it doesnt feature either quality materials or design...

I'm not bothered as long as it does the job.. And everyone's allowed an opinion on Apple i suppose, even if i don't agree..

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Kinda depends which dock device the hotels use: IME most iPod dock speaker systems also have provision for a stereo analogue input, so a 3.5mm-3.5mm cable plus a 3.5mm-socket-to-two-phonos adapter should just about cover you as part of your travelling accoutrements.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts