Is that amplifer compatible with this speakers ?

Hi again guys :)

Can i connect the ( SKYTRONIC SHFB55B ) 140w hifi speakers

To hifi amplifer ( SKYTRONIC 103.311 ) 2 out 50w RMS

And i have the sound card ( STEINBERG UR12 ) 24BIT / 192HZ With RCA out, i lose some sound quality if i just connect to AUX imput of amplifer ?

Thank you all, and have a nice day !

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Pietro Vitale said:
Thank you, but i just need a fullrange (20 - 20k)

I doubt you will get anything like full range with amp and speakers you are looking at. For 20hz you will probably need a subwoofer. Really I don't think you need speaker sto go that low. For your budget you are probably better off with some actives. Think you need to increase your budget. And watts not the main thing, sensitivety is more important, 140w is just max volume.

The SKYTRONIC SHFB55B Reach 20hz to 20khz, is in Specification, And the amplifer reach 10hz to 20khz, so no problem i think, its just one week i'm searching for an active speaker like that, but there are nothing around 100 Euros (fullrange)

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Pietro Vitale said:
The SKYTRONIC SHFB55B Reach 20hz to 20khz, is in Specification, And the amplifer reach 10hz to 20khz, so no problem i think, its just one week i'm searching for an active speaker like that, but there are nothing around 100 Euros (fullrange)

You can believe those figures if you want to. They may go down to 20hz but the output will be very low. To be honest you will not get anything new decent under Euros 100. You will be better off getting some used gear.

BigH said:
Pietro Vitale said:

You can believe those figures if you want to.

i love that part XD can i belive that a plastic glasses reach 10hz 30khz ? if yes, must be awsome

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts