is it just me? :S

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Here is a great test disc to prove just how superiour a Plasma is over its PC Monitor based lesser cousins LCD when it comes to enjoying a movie, unless that is you prefer to look at lovely graduations of grey instead of what is that colour again??? Oh yes that will be BLACK! All you Big Screen LCD owners must rember TRUE BLACKS with great fondness, and also the the ability to show High contrast whites against a solid Black background without any saturation fron the backlight system employed by LCD.

The Movie to show just how superiour a Plasma is to a LCD in these respects is RENAISSANCE.
emotion-15.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Bizarrely enough (and displaying yet again my love of cheesy music), just as I was reading the above post, my iTunes 1960s mix kicked in with this. Chorus lyrics very appropriate!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
But today there is no day or night
Today there is no dark or light.
Today there is no black or white,
Only shades of gray.
Only shades of gray.

Maybe this is a new advertising moto for LCD TV's then LOL.

As for your taste in Music Clare enen I have been known to tap a toe or two to The Monkies.
emotion-19.gif

A

Anonymous

The Monkies where great. They were probably the first corporate created boy band. They were told what to sing, what to wear etc etc. They also had some very good people writing their songs. Americas corporate answer to The Beatles, well, not quite.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts