Question Is Dynaudio any good?

Dom

Whilst the presentation is really good, it could be that there do something I do fully appreciate. What am I listening to? What's there story?
It sounds like a great day filled with people of all kinds, in a world, where everyone is happy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 108165

I've just noticed that the original post was edited :ROFLMAO:
What was it like before?
Bless his cotton socks.
It's not that different, I still don't fully understand what the question is.

Natanddan1

Oct 19, 2020
Visit site
Hi
i have acquired a set of Dynaudio contour 1.8 mk11 (Birdseye maple). Being new to this hifi/speaker/amp market are these any good? How much are they worth and what amp do people recommend (being a newbie so dont know much about this)
thanks in advance

Hi
i have acquired a set of Dynaudio contour 1.8 mk11 (Birdseye maple). Being new to this hifi/speaker/amp market are these any good? How much are they worth and what amp do people recommend (being a newbie so dont know much about this)
thanks in advance
If you have just acquired them you must know how much they are worth surely?
It's a bit late now anyway.....
Apologies as this is your first post but explain why you bought them an what the rest of your system is or what you are looking to create.

Natanddan1

Oct 19, 2020
Visit site
If you have just acquired them you must know how much they are worth surely?
It's a bit late now anyway.....
Apologies as this is your first post but explain why you bought them an what the rest of your system is or what you are looking to create.
I was actually left them when we purchased the house and moved in so no I don't know how much they are worth hence asking the question. As my post states, I'm new to this and would like to either get a set up going or if not sell them. Just looking for some advice and thought this forum might help!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts