iPod nano sync problems

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Tried to sync my sons nano despite it appearing to sync ok but all i get left with is a gb or so of "others".Whilst in the process of syncing the blue strip bar at the bottom increases but when i disconnect the blue all turns to orange and hey presto no music.

Any ideas

Thanks

Murray

ukgthor

Sep 19, 2007
Visit site
Have you checked that you are running the latest version of software ?, also if in doubt, you can always restore the iPod in the summary screen.

idc

Click here pick the nano version that you have and try the 5 Rs (reset, retry, restart, reinstall, restore) to hopefully get you going again. Failing that, try the Apple discussion forum here and failing that hopefully you are in the position to book a visit to a techie at an Apple store and see if they can sort it out.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your help alas nothing helped,made an appointment with a genius on Monday at Regent str,so will see what they say.Mind you both my lads want touches now,confidentlyÿi said well youÿhaven'tÿgot the money so you will have to save and both replied yes we have enough in our saving accounts,so have a feeling one nano will be on ebay soon as long as i can get it fixed.

Thanks again

Murrayÿ

Che1

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Fortunately apple stores normally just swap the nano for another brand new one if there is something wrong with it and it's in warranty. Might even be worth asking if you could pay the difference and upgrade to a touch?

A

Anonymous

Think it came from M&S but my wife works there so should not be a problem.Tell you what theres no credit crunch in the apple store in regent str,absolutelyÿheaving.

Murrayÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts