iPod Dock with DAB to Rival Bose Docks

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi forum members, I am after some help.

A friend of mine is interested in purchasing a iPod dock with DAB capability. He would also like something that sounds as good as the £400 range of Bose docks they have. I have tested a Klipsh one at £70 vs a £400 Bose dock and the sound quality difference was easily worth the extra money.

Is there anything out there in the market place that has the sound quality of the Bose docks or better with added DAB functionality.

Budget would be around the £400 mark I have been informed.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi.

The Avanti Flow, great machine, all you want for £235. Go buy.

Paul.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your help everyone. I forget that I have the Awards magazine issue so shall look in there - I always seem to look at the stuff that interests me rather than flicking through the whole magazine
emotion-2.gif

I shall give the list of recommendations to my friend and await his feedback on these suggestions. I will get him to visit a Bose store to analyse himself the difference in SQ he finds between these products.

Any first hand experience with the products in question here vs BoseDocks?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Bose SoundDocks don't do DAB....(though I believe there is an add-on DAB module for the big Bose), so it's not a direct comparison.

Both the Pure and Vita mentioned excel with radio and have decent docks, too (among many other features).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts