admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Seen it mentioned on here but cannot find it. I am looking for a cable: Ipod dock connection on one end and two RCA on the other

Need a reminder of who sell these please. Vastly expensive I recall.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Not with an iPod dock connection on, unfortunately - the iChord has a 3.5mm stereo jack to connect to the iPod's headphone socket.

The OP's best bet is one of the universal docks made by all the major brands, starting with a budget Cambridge Audio one at around £20 IIRC, and going up through models from the likes of Onkyo, Denon, Marantz, NAD, Pioneer, Yamaha, Arcam and so on. These have stereo analogue outputs, and can be connected to any amp's stereo line inputs. Most also come with a power supply, allowing them to charge the 'Pod while docked; some also have a video output to allow the iPod display to be transmitted to a TV.

I think Apple makes one, too...

A

Anonymous

Russ Andrews GQ-24 utterly Brill. Great for headphone amp or for HiFi,better than using headphone out 3.5mm socket.

A

Anonymous

Russ Andrews. That's the one. Thanks all for help. Been searching all day for this

A

Anonymous

glad tobe of service,this is a great product for those who don't want or need a dock.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts