iPhone 5

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi Rodhas, good to hear :) I'm not really in a rush and am toying with other ideas instead of my kitchen dock anyway. If I need to I'll just get one (or two) from apple, glad to hear they work fine. Can you post a link to the dock you mean?

Cheers,

Ben

A

Anonymous

I've been using one of these for a few days and am very impressed :). It's a very fast web browsing machine, faster than the Galaxy S3 I find. And it's beautiful, an ideal size and weight, and has a gorgeous screen. I love it 8)

Paul.

I caved. It's my birthday today so I treated myself to a 5 :) Very quick, nice and light, camera seems much better in low light.

Was a little alarming though, I retuned my first phone within 5 minutes as it came out of the box scratched! same thing happened to my Brother. No wonder there are so few iPhones if they are coming out of the box scratched.

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Paul. said:
I caved. It's my birthday today so I treated myself to a 5 :) Very quick, nice and light, camera seems much better in low light.

Was a little alarming though, I retuned my first phone within 5 minutes as it came out of the box scratched! same thing happened to my Brother. No wonder there are so few iPhones if they are coming out of the box scratched.

Thats not good at all, i will remember that if i ever decide to purchase an iPhone 5 i will be direct from a shop and open it there to say time if i need to go back!

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Paul. said:
I caved. It's my birthday today so I treated myself to a 5 :)

At the risk of sounding cheeky, what you doing with your old iphone. Mrs J has an old 3G which holds charge for about 20 minutes so I was thinking of getting her a second hand 4 but don't fancy entering into the unknown world of ebay/gumtree and getting japped with a phone that gets blocked a week after it arrives! Tell me to b****r off or let me know if we can maybe work something out :)

On a separate note, my son has just got a 5 after having various Blackberries and is mightily impressed with it. Not only that but the people he got it through gave a pretty good deal (unlimited calls/text and 1GB data = £36 with free phone) AND have a referral system (£20 per referral) and he's already up to £60!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts