iPad with retina screen 16gb and cellular £349

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Here:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/ipad-with-retina-display-16gb-wi-fi-cellular-black-197948?pageNumber=5&pageSize=20&searchTerm=iPad&sortBy=MOST_POPULAR_DESC

I just got John Lewis to price match this for me, and I got a three year warranty! :dance:

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi gel.

Do you know much about the cellular version in particular is it free to connect to certain carriers or does it all cost if you don't have a data plan/contract.

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

Cheers BB. I haven't used that bit yet, it was an added bonus! Cracking deal I think.

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, you have to buy a SIM card and then pay to use it.

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Here:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/ipad-with-retina-display-16gb-wi-fi-cellular-black-197948?pageNumber=5&pageSize=20&searchTerm=iPad&sortBy=MOST_POPULAR_DESC

I just got John Lewis to price match this for me, and I got a three year warranty! :dance:

Crikey Gel, I seem to remember a post elsewhere saying you'd acquired 3 over the Xmas period, how many is that you have now? :O

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Here:

Crikey Gel, I seem to remember a post elsewhere saying you'd acquired 3 over the Xmas period, how many is that you have now? :O

D

Deleted member 2457

ukdavej said:
gel said:
Here:

:grin: I did end up buying five but four went back! :) One I ordered by mistake and that was before Xmas, three went back unopened, and one iPad Air got opened but I didn't like it and that went back and then I settled on this one. I like this one best and I think it was the best deal I got too. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
Interesting that you didn't like the Air - how come? You could have had a 16GB model for £20 less than the previous version you have gone for (though without cellular) on Play.com the other day.

I found the sound not very good, and I didn't like the lightness and the shape of it.

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
Interesting that you didn't like the Air - how come? You could have had a 16GB model for £20 less than the previous version you have gone for (though without cellular) on Play.com the other day.

I found the sound not very good, and I didn't like the lightness and the shape of it.

If by the sound you mean the speakers then I'd agree - they are very thin and tinny sounding. It's my first iPad and I was shocked to find that it didn't come with earphones so you'd think they'd have made the speakers better.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:

If by the sound you mean the speakers then I'd agree - they are very thin and tinny sounding. It's my first iPad and I was shocked to find that it didn't come with earphones so you'd think they'd have made the speakers better.

Yep, the iPad 2 and 4 sound much better. Straight away I went OMG! The shape is awkward too being more rectangular, I had to go back to something thicker and better quality.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts