iPad Pro 32gb £625 John Lewis MK - sold to me!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

It's flipping brilliant to use! I am keeping this.
regular_smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
It's flipping brilliant to use! I am keeping this.
You can use YouTube and search in another window and it keeps going. Seriously highly recommended. It's well light and brilliant to use.

D

Deleted member 2457

daveh75 said:
FFS Gel!

Get some help!!!
Seriously Dave this iPad Pro is great! I am okay, I got the money for this. I was saving for a 65-inch Oled but I only really need a 55-inch in my setup.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
gel said:
You can use YouTube and search in another window and it keeps going. Seriously highly recommended. It's well light and brilliant to use.

This is a trick Windows RT tablets have been doing for ages.

PS ... I agree with Daveh ... you need help ... ;-)

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
You can do this on the iPad Air 2, lot cheaper option for you...
Didnt know that! Cheers. I like the screen size though.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
Gel I thought you were saving money to buy an iPhone 6S 64GB on Black Friday? Why the sudden need to buy a new iPad?
It was an impulse buy really that it would be good. The iPad is my favourite gadget but it was a return so I thought I could return it too if I didn't get on with it and the staff said I could too. The iPhone is a Xmas present from my parents pretty lucky really.

gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
Gel I thought you were saving money to buy an iPhone 6S 64GB on Black Friday? Why the sudden need to buy a new iPad?
It was an impulse buy really that it would be good. The iPad is my favourite gadget but it was a return so I thought I could return it too if I didn't get on with it and the staff said I could too. The iPhone is a Xmas present from my parents pretty lucky really.

Serious help required. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Al ears said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:

Serious help required. :)
I didn't get chance to tell my therapist about it today too. This one lady in the group won't shut up!

D

Deleted member 2457

Feral said:
Found for £583 plus another £5 off with voucher code on main page
Cheers for the heads up but I think that's a dodgy website.

Feral

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
we'll find out soon enough as ordered the ipad 2 air 64gb from there (on cc) . It was slightly cheaper on Rakuten but my card company ran a security check, when i passed and went back they were sold out..

I'll let you know how i get on, I work for the same bank as the card company so should be protected.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
They are indeed very nice. Fondled one for a short time but haven't bought one yet. Thinking if I should go for a very mega huge phablet or something sensible + a pad.

D

Deleted member 2457

Vladimir said:
They are indeed very nice. Fondled one for a short time but haven't bought one yet. Thinking if I should go for a very mega huge phablet or something sensible + a pad.
They are very nice and light a pleasure to use. I am thinking about taking mine back though, not sure I can justify the price.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
Vladimir said:
They are very nice and light a pleasure to use. I am thinking about taking mine back though, not sure I can justify the price.

The price is deff. through the roof.

D

Deleted member 2457

Vladimir said:
gel said:
Vladimir said:

For me and what I use it for its just like a big iPad 2. It is really nice though.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
gel said:
Vladimir said:
They are very nice and light a pleasure to use.  I am thinking about taking mine back though, not sure I can justify the price.  

Predicted that

D

Deleted member 2457

Vladimir said:
gel said:
Vladimir said:

I have decided to keep mine and sell my iPad 2 3G. Like I say I do recommend them highly.

D

Deleted member 2457

S
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Vladimir said:

Predicted that
Changed my mind and am now keeping it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts