iPad and HTC forum posting

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm having trouble posting from both my iPad and HTC Legend. Every time I click on the link to comment, the browser won't let me type in the dialogue box. It won't even open the keyboard. Help. I'm using a random work around at present, where I stop the page loading just before the Ad's and the fonts load. This is very hit and miss. It driving me mad. Please help!

A

Anonymous

Thanks. A bit small. But i guess thats why they call it mini.
Thanks again.

Jase Brown: It won't even open the keyboard.

On your HTC (when the keyboard doesn't come automatically), keep the 'Menu' button pressed for a few seconds. The keyboard will pop up sand you can post on the forum. But predictive texting will not work.

Opera mini is better.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I use the Atomic browser which I find works really well - using it now while overseeing a demo - I think it'll be the only way I'll get on the forms today as there's demos galore today!
emotion-1.gif

the_lhc:bigboss:

Opera mini is better.

What's the full Opera browser like?

I haven't tried the full Opera browser. Depending on my mood, I usually use IE / Firefox / Chrome.

I downloaded the Opera Mini browser for my HTC Desire after a recommendation from daveh75. Initial impressions are very good.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
bigboss:the_lhc:bigboss:

Opera mini is better.

What's the full Opera browser like?

I haven't tried the full Opera browser. Depending on my mood, I usually use IE / Firefox / Chrome.

I downloaded the Opera Mini browser for my HTC Desire after a recommendation from daveh75. Initial impressions are very good.

Sorry that was what I meant, there's a "non-mini" version of Opera available on the Android Market as well as the Mini one, I was wondering if anyone had tried that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts