iPad Air 1 at Staples

JamesMellor

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi All ,

Went into Staples today for a HHD and they are selling new iPad Air 1 16GB Grey/Black for £155 and 32GB Silver/White for £185 .

James

D

Deleted member 2457

JamesMellor said:
Hi All ,

Went into Staples today for a HHD and they are selling new iPad Air 1 16GB Grey/Black for £155 and 32GB Silver/White for £185 .

James
Which Staples was this? Cheers!

JamesMellor

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Gel ,

It was in Redditch , they had those two models only at those prices but they had stocks so I assume all staples have them , sealed boxes not ex dem or shelf stock , I then went to tescos's and saw the ipad mini 3 for £249 , do your shopping at tescos and you'll get a £20 electronics discount vocher . Just to confuse your choices .

James

D

Deleted member 2457

JamesMellor said:
Gel ,

It was in Redditch , they had those two models only at those prices but they had stocks so I assume all staples have them , sealed boxes not ex dem or shelf stock , I then went to tescos's and saw the ipad mini 3 for £249 , do your shopping at tescos and you'll get a £20 electronics discount vocher . Just to confuse your choices .

James
Cheers James, that's great!

D

Deleted member 2457

Hey James, just got two iPad 2s for £255! £127 each! Many thanks. They have one iPad Air left but that sold this morning, but I prefer the iPad 2 anyway. Thanks again! *biggrin*

*drinks*

D

Deleted member 2457

I nearly got John Lewis to price match the IPad Air at £150 too but just went out of stock, and that would've had a three year warranty too!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts