IOS 6.1 Just realised

Just updated my iPad 2. Now the home screen remains in landscape mode even when I'm holding the iPad in portrait mode! When I click an app, it correctly orients to portrait mode. Upon closi the app, the home screen remains in landscape mode.

Anyone else having this problem?

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Just updated iPhone 4 and no sound! :wall:

Also using volume keys for ringer don't display the indicator showing volume going up/down (but if I use them within Settings/Sound the slider within settings does indicate ringer volume going up/down).

That'll teach me for updating so quickly after release!

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Fixed my problem by plugging into a docking station and playing some music whilst docked, then unplugging... thanks Google! (Seems to have been a common problem since iOS 6 - still not fixed it would seem).

Paul.

Single track downloads are re-enabled in Match, which is nice. Not sure why they took it away...

More importantly, Nav Free has been updated to work full screen on iPhone 5, spend £2.50 making it ad free and add in the speed camera pack and it is damn near perfect!

gsyx123

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Just been sent IOS 6.1.1 as my 4s was dropping calls on Vodaphone. Improved nothing!!! :wall:

Sending phone back under warranty but not really hopeful

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I got that yesterday. The blurb said it was an 'important upgrade for 4S users', but seeing that I wasn't having any problems before, I can't really see what it fixed. Took ages to download though: I think it came from Apple's Mars server.

kevinJ

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
Did you use the over the air update directly on the iPhone, or did you connect and install through iTunes?

Downloading the update through iTunes took about 20minutes for me, since it downloaded the whole (950mb) software.

kevinJ

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
Did you notice that the old ios software was put in the trashcan?

The new 6.1.1 is 942mb and is called iPhone4,1_6.1.1_10B145_Restore.ipsw

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts