Internet radio on pioneer sc lx not working

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Not used this feature in ages. Trying to get my home media gallery to link to my nas- different job altogether I know.

So home hub 5> devolo home plug> devolo home plug > Ethernet> time capsule> ethernet> sc lx82.

I used to have this feature working but can't get it to work now?!

Comes up with server error when trying FIP or just lists Connecting... On Linn Jazz. Then it comes up with server error after a minute.. It even scrolls who is playing on display on front of amp.

The NAS will be the next step thought it would be sensible to check my Ethernet connection from tc to amp 1st

hopefullyit is a setup issue only.

The only thing that has changed in my settup is the new bt router.

Help much appreciated.

John

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Have you restarted the amp since changing the router? The new router may be using a different ip address range and if your amp is still holding on to an address in a different range it probably won't be able to talk to anything.

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Thanks The_Lhc. Will investigate tonight. It is being run by Ethernet to time capsule and then homeplugs to hh5.

Will need to find out the ip addresses. Will it be the time capsule or the hh5 IP address to check?

John

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
john1000000boy said:
Thanks The_Lhc. Will investigate tonight. It is being run by Ethernet to time capsule and then homeplugs to hh5.

Will need to find out the ip addresses. Will it be the time capsule or the hh5 IP address to check?

John

The Home Hub will certainly be running a DHCP server and handing out IP addresses, I don't know anything about the Time Capsule and whether or not it can do the same thing, if it can you could end up in a right pickle, so it would be advisable to turn off the DHCP server on the Time Capsule if it has such a thing.

You'd do well to restart everything on your network after changing the router to be honest, that way everything will get a fresh IP address in the correct range and you'll reduce the chance of an IP address clash.

TRENDING THREADS