Interesting... Google just bought Motorola mobility

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
slewis said:
I've just heard on sky news that apple has more money in the bank, than the united states, although i don't dis-like apple i think it is time apple had some competition.

What......................???

Apple has loads of competition, look at unit sales of Android hardware against Apple!!

Think what you mean is; no one does it as well as Apple and that's what irks.

Paul.

Here is a very good article from a tech patent lawyer about the deal. It's got sone interesting points, but I'll warn you, it's a very dry read!

http://fosspatents.blogspot.com/2011/08/25-billion-google-motorola-break-up-fee.html

A

Anonymous

Well, considering the standing of Motorola in recent years, I think that the company is on thin ice. And their last release, which is a tablet may have been their bid to salvage their fate. I am not sure if that has translated to sales yet and further, a more stable tomorrow but this new chapter is surely going to fill in the gaps.

Now with a giant back-up, I do hope that they go back to their old ways which is to come up with a solid line up of phones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts