Interconnect help

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
icehockeyboy:? Im certain that I posted about Cambridge Audio and SHB gelling well together, if a Cambridge and SHB owners findings are anything to go by ( Gazjam)

I have had my SHB for a week now and I am quite shocked by the difference. at first it was only a subtle change but they seem to be getting better and better I am now finding myself hearing things which I was not hearing before on tracks I know and love! I also listen to my freeview box via by DAC in my CDP and this was the biggest difference, hearing lots more of the background sounds in programs. my concerns about them being a little bright in my system was a non issue, in fact I find it less harsh now than with my Merlin Bach cable.

Best £25 spent in some time!!

seasiders rock

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
emotion-11.gif
welcome to the church of silver hi breed.
emotion-21.gif

for the money there rather spiffing and show how the main cable makers take the gypsys kiss with over the top mark ups for an item that costs pennys to make.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts