Interconnect for a B&W PV1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I have a PV1 on home demo disappointed to find no interconnect for LFE , my usual connects are only 1meter so do not reach.

I found an old phono lead which reached but t is cheap and nasty but at least it works.

So I need a proper coaxial cable , are there any PV1 users on the Forum , which cables do you use or recommend?

Regards

Andy

P.S. Yes I am going to buy it , I now realise how bad my old REL Storm really is.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I use the QED Performance Miniature with mine. Works great. No too expensive and small enough to tuck down the edge of the carpet.

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
I also use a QED mini to my SVS sub. I don't think you would be able to tell the difference between sub cables, so just buy one that is well made. To this end, you can't beat the Mark Grant cables, all handmade using the best of components and connectors.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
d4v3pum4:To this end, you can't beat the Mark Grant cables, all handmade using the best of components and connectors.

Careful with the sounding dangerously like an ad...

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
emotion-3.gif
Sorry if you think that sounded like an ad. but ultimately I have various interconnects in my system and the MG stuff is by far the best quality and a fraction of the price of the branded stuff I own.

I don't get it though, someone asks for a recommendation, so I give one. What gives?

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

Take two sub-cables into the shower? No, I like to wash and go .... with my Chord Crimson bought from Analogue Seduction...

emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

lesmor:
Hi

I have a PV1 on home demo disappointed to find no interconnect for LFE , my usual connects are only 1meter so do not reach.

I found an old phono lead which reached but t is cheap and nasty but at least it works.

So I need a proper coaxial cable , are there any PV1 users on the Forum , which cables do you use or recommend?

Regards

Andy

Hello Andy,

If something is on home demo then maybe ask the dealer to loan you something.

No point in spending money until you have to.

When you buy a subwoofer cable all you need is a cable with a large size core and lots of screening and good build quality.

Mark.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

Hello Andrew,

d4v3pum4 is one of my customers, I recognise his user name

Mark

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Big Chris:I use the QED Performance Miniature with mine. Works great. No too expensive and small enough to tuck down the edge of the carpet.

I use the same cable for my RSW12 - does the job very nicely.

A

Anonymous

Thanks

QED are certainly top of my list for now thanks to the experience of the forum

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts