Interconects for budget CD player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a good vinyl set up, Systemdek turntable with an RB 300 tone arm modified by Origin Live, and an Onkyo M504 power amp and P304 preamp. I have just replaced my old budget CD player with another similar one. I don't listen to CD's much preferring vinyl, I am using the interconnects that came with the player. My question is would a better pair of cables give me a better sound from the CD player on this set up (it sounds a bit flat at the moment), if so what should I be looking at? or wouldn't it make much difference.

Simmel

span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

A

Anonymous

professorhat:

Chord Crimson is an excellent budget interconnect in my opinion.

Agree with the Prof

A

Anonymous

I really like the Linn 'Black' interconencts, go for about £60 new but i think you can get them for about £5 s/h on ebay.

Much better than the free interconnects, and if i remember rightly my chord calypso too.

A

Anonymous

Try the Blue Jeans Cable LC-1 interconnect. Half the price of the Cord Chrimson, and arrived in 2-3 days from Seattle. Built like a tank. Great sound. I put the Chord Crimsons on my budget system, despite costing double.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your prompt replies, in the end I opted for the Cobra 3s, a little bit more expensive than the crimson but what the hell.

Simmel

.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts