innuos servers

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
David@FrankHarvey said:
I would suggest that anyone thinking of an Innuos in the near future gets an order in by the end of this month - found out today there's going to be a price increase taking effect on the 1st October.

Oh dear, must be something to do with Brexit because the cost of the actual components they use is coming down.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
I would suggest that anyone thinking of an Innuos in the near future gets an order in by the end of this month - found out today there's going to be a price increase taking effect on the 1st October.

That's a pain, thinking about getting one myself, but not for some time yet.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Yup, Brexit increase.

The good thing is though is that it's not just a Brexit increase on a static product like an amplifier - it's a product that will continue to be improved via software updates that add genuinely useful features.

The 1TB Zen Mini will move from £599 to £699, the 2TB Zen from £1299 to £1499, the 1TB Zenith from £1999 to £2299, and the 6TB Zen+ to £2899.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
Yup, Brexit increase.

The good thing is though is that it's not just a Brexit increase on a static product like an amplifier - it's a product that will continue to be improved via software updates that add genuinely useful features. 

The 1TB Zen Mini will move from £599 to £699, the 2TB Zen from £1299 to £1499, the 1TB Zenith from £1999 to £2299, and the 6TB Zen+ to £2899. 

What is exact date its going up?
Are zenith and zen available to demo/compare?

Andrewjvt said:
David@FrankHarvey said:
Yup, Brexit increase.

What is exact date its going up?
Are zenith and zen available to demo/compare?
David@FrankHarvey said:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts