Inbetweeners Blu Ray HD Sound Dissapointment

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Bought this for a bit of light hearted entertainment this Xmas. Although its not everybodys bag, I thought it was well worth a watch.

Im 40 going on 12, refuse to grow up, so it was perfect for me and the wife loved it too.

However, the DTS Master ? Think that was the version - was awful, really really bad.

Has anyone else found this ? I thought my settings were wrong but they were not - kids put the Lion King Blu Ray on the next morning and it all sounded lovely again.

HD lights / inputs all come on - so its not that. Sony DA5400es btw.

Is it just me ?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
It's a low budget, dialogue based film, so I wouldn't expect anything spectacular as far as audio goes. In fact, with it being a film of a TV series, I doubt very much that there would be much difference in audio quality between the two.

Films from the likes of Disney and Pixar (now one of the same) are produced on a much higher budget, and will have audio to rival (sometimes better) big blockbuster movies.

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
i thought the film was pretty awful to !!

Expectations were to high i think !!

Also not the sort of film i would listen out for an outstanding soundtrack.

A

Anonymous

I really enjoyed the film. The sound was fine, but as mentioned, it's basically a full-length TV program, not a multi-million blockbuster.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts